Thursday 9 October 2008

Blog of Jimbobaliciousness, Jimbobaliciousness, Jimbobaliciousness!

Only this one and another, thank goodness.


How ya doing?
Nakered and moping, thanks.
...why?
Want a list? I recommend you say no!

How do you read your notes when revising?
WTF?!?! (for the record, this is what we spent a valuable 40 minutes on first period today.) um... it's actually QUITE revolutionary... I have these things that transfer data from sight to thought. They're called eyes. You should try them.

Done anything much today?
A more appropriate question would be, have you NOT done anything much today... in which case, I would hasten to mention that I didn't see her that I love [oh, so corny XD] today, bar a couple of incidences of bumping into her on the way to lessons, plus I had to give up a place on a trip to Cambridge due to the minibus being too full. But since you asked, I watched more of a Spanish show similar to Friends, I participated in the "coffee and cake" with the headmaster and headteachers... and I helped in the library, because I'm cool.

She that you love? Ooh la!
...is that a question?!
Make it into one, you dumb bastard, you.
Too much work for ten in the evening... but yeah, she's cool. You'll like her.

What the heck happened to your lip?
Yeah, haha... yesterday. I shaved it, and it was fine. Then I got a biro, and flicked the lid... only it was sharper than I expected it to be, leaving it bleeding from about 8am, through first period... the aftermath is noticeable, I'm sure.
Bet "she that you love" doesn't mind! ;)
You're quite the impertinent one, asker-person.

What's your favourite animal?
Cats, I s'pose.
How about those of "she that you love"?
Does the internet have any good munitions to throw at you, asker-person?

What are your views of the economy?
There's an economy?

Why do you have EMA and I don't?
'Cause I applied for it. Duh.
And does "she that you love"...
--oh, for goodness' sake...


Sorry for the abrupt end. Thought it matched the apocolypse according to Kieran's theory of the singularity of the hair.

Take care, Garnier-- I mean Jimbob xxxxx

No comments: