Wednesday 8 October 2008

Blog of Even More Jimbobaliciousness

Part three, hut!


How's it goin'?
Been better. Had one helluva long day. Having Jess over was pretty awesome, but all this work these damn teachers are giving us... grrr...

So, what you got planned for tonight, then?
Something, trust me.
What does it involve?!?!?!
You may just find out.

Oh come on, think of something. You're failing the experiment!
Not the first time today I failed an experiment. Take chemistry, for instance. FIVE TITRATIONS because my results sucked. Just goes to show really. BUT I SHALL CONTINUE! I MUST!

What kind of music do you like, then?
Good stuff, OBVIOUSLY. Bit of rock, and bit of instrumental.
Instrumental, eh? Like what?
Y'know... Final Fantasy XII soundtrack... it's by Hitoshi Sakimoto. Some of it is breathtakingly awesome. Others also, such as different FF games, Super Mario, Crash Bandicoot... all of it, bar Flight of the Valkyries, derives from a game.
WTF?!?!?!?!
Video game music is underrated, y'know. Perfect for a bit of ambience now and again :P

You're weird. You must fancy someone.
Well, I do admit I'm-- HEY! Where on earth did THAT come into it?! Crafty buggar, you...
Well, do you?
No. I'm asexual.
OMG you're asexual?!?!
You truly suck. 'Course I'm not :P And if you must know, I'm currently in the process of telling "she" so. Not that I'm asexual, fool... whatever.

What's your favourite soup?
Chicken Noodle. Followed by tomato.

Will you have my babies?
I'll see what I'm doing Saturday.


Well. Have fun. Dunno whether part four'll be tomorrow or Friday, what with there being a phsyics lecture, returning back to school at 8:50pm. Dunno if I'll even be online tomorrow! GULP! But, if that's the case, I shall do part five on Saturday :>

Hope you're all well!
Jimbob xxx

No comments: