Friday 20 June 2008

Blog Of FREEDOMNESS!!!

'Sup peeps.

Yes, it's that time I've all (?!) been waiting for. THE GCSE'S ARE OFFICIALLY OVER!!! And have I got one hell of a holiday potentially packed up.

First of all, I'm going to the cinema with quite an old friend of mine tomorrow. And no, I haven't seen Indiana Jones yet, don't go on at me about "It's amazing!" or "It's crap!" (heard a bit of both) but frankly, I don't really mind about the film, it's just nice to hang with a good friend. :>

Plus, I've blogged before about the prom, and work experience, and Spain... any updates? Well, yes. I'm hopefully getting a Summer job. Dunno where, so don't ask :>

But today's not about work. Work is for RETARDS (no offence to the actual slow-growers out there, my heart goes out to you all) but I have had it with goshdarn revision. Revision sucks worse than gravity... the next couple of days I intend to CHILL. :)

Ok, short blog today. Kinda watching America's Got Talent. They put a male version of Shakira through...

Anyway, keep on truckin'.
Love to all, Jimbob xxx

No comments: