Saturday 3 January 2009

Blog of Newness

HEY peeps :>

Well, here we are again... only this time, it's a completely different timeframe; from the murky depths of 2008 (year of the nutritionally-challenged Credit Crunch and others) to the present day... ladies and gentlemen, it is the Year of the *muffled sound of unknowingness* and stuff's gonna change :>

How? P-huh... how should I know? I can't read the future!

So, whether this year's gonna be a positive turnaround, or a complete and utter bad time, we can only imagine.

Of course, if you're looking to the future with dread and fear, "you ain't got much hope have ya?" (taken from a very funny book, "F In Exams", which shows all the funny answers to normal exam questions :>)

Anyway, I'm pretty damn tired, it's a late blog and my MSN isn't working tonight for some reason (normally you click on the link, it comes on, yippee-kye-ay... only this time you click on the link, you see the typical Windows XP egg-timer thing for a millisecond and it turns back into the typical arrow... and yes, I do think that restarting would help, only I'm defragging... and I haven't done that in a few months now.)

OH! ANECDOTE! I also emptied my recycle bin... 1.5 Gigabytes. So today's lesson, kids: empty your recycle bins now and again!


...Wow, what better way to start the cyberyear with a short, crappy blog.

Apologies(TM).

Anyway, goodnight!
Happy new year to you all!
Jimbob xxxxxx

No comments: