Sunday 25 January 2009

Blog of "Miss me?"ness

Wow, I really am cutting down on the blogs... don't know if that's a good or bad thing. Then again, I don't know how many people read these. Maybe it's more beneficial to me because nobody's reading the bloody things...

...either way, it helps to clarify my trail of thoughts sometimes. And sometimes it completely screws it up. I dunno.

Anyway, HEY!

So yeah, life, as usual, is pretty good at the minute. Mocks came out so-so (A, B, B, D... yes, ladies and gentlemen, the afro can have its off days :P), I had my first driving test today!!! It was so cool... went from the Walton Road area through Terrington St. Clement BACK to my own house! I mean... that's quite the adrenaline rush for me, considering I didn't go too far above 30mph the whole time...

Whatsmore, its success is marked by the fact that I'm still right here with everything still mobile :)

Anyway, today I'm resolved to myself to actually make a blog out of this. Y'know, not one of those short ones. Woop.

And some thoughts have been occurring to me, what with a change in behaviour I've noticed in some people... do people see me as arrogant? Or very VERY confident of myself? Or alternative state of mind that comes across as unsettling?

Answers on a postcard please. Or over MSN or blog comment. I promise I won't take offence, 'specially because I would very much like to know. Just lay off the heavy insults, please :>

But yes, I just can't help but get the feeling that I'm being hinted at here.

To all of those I've hurt or offended (or alternative), I sincerely apologise.

If it's any consellation, I don't love myself. I have many faults, many of which I wish I could change. And who knows, maybe some of them I can actually change. But is there anything wrong with having a positive outlook on life? I can fully accept that in some cases it may be quite the opposite, and understandably so. Not everyone has "easy" lives (though that said, mine isn't), and I suppose I should be more thankful for having such great opportunities and experiences.

I'm not perfect. If you think I think otherwise, you're seriously wrong.

*sigh* I don't know... am I too overpowering in my happiness?

C'est une enigma pour moi. (Enigma, coincidentally, is my favourite Gladiator. Not that you really needed to know that, but, y'know...)

So yes. Off my chest. Long live the blog. Hallelujah.


Right, so it seems 2009's proving to have gotten off to a better start this year than last. So far so good. Heath and Cathy are growing up to be right characters, and Toulouse and Ayla are starting to go with the new flow now. Good for them :>

And with that, and with a lack of things to say, I'm off!
Adios amigos, laters homes, Charmander char. Diddly.
Jimbob :> xxxx


PS: thanks a LOT to eddy who got bored and put up a non-functioning website in my honour. You rock :P the address: www.jimmehisasexybeast.com . Who'd've thought...

PPS: Yes, I'm aware that the PS very much contradicts the rest of the blog. I suppose if I made the website in my honour it would be a different story... anyway, sorry if you're now getting the idea that I'm a hypocrite.

PPPS: I'll shut up now :> BYE! xxxx

1 comment:

rosie2310 said...

It was a collaboration between me and ed i'll have you know..
we were actually very very bored.
XD

xx