Thursday 15 January 2009

Blog of Mellow-like-a-marsh-ness

Hey people!

So here I am! You may have noticed that lately I haven't been on "Teh Interwebz" as often as normal... that is because I've kinda gotten myself obsessed with the good ol' PS2 again XD. Oh well!

To be honest, I'm nice and calm at the moment - we had exams at school, they're over, and whatever happens from there happens (from there) :>.

So what have I been up to lately? Had a physics lecture on Tuesday ("Let's physicise!"), and.... uhrm... not much else!

STUNNING!

I'm sorry, I haven't posted a long, juicy, "twelve inch meat feast"-styled blog for a good while now... when I get the time and the willpower, I shall.

Shout-outs to Rose, who was DARLING enough (and hyper enough... minor detail!) to create a whole song about me... based on an Abba classic! Love to Zack (Rose's lizard) and, of course, I'm still waiting for you to show me Boobs! (yes, Boobs is a nickname for one of her--- actually, I won't explain it. I think the teenage male explanation is easier to fathom....yes.)

Love to all!
Jimbob XD xxx

No comments: