Friday 6 February 2009

Blog of Laborousnessness

Snow... the white sugary stuff that canes like hell when compacted into... um... compact (for lack of a better word) three-dimensional amoebas that our species lob at others of our species for fun.

Unfortunately I haven't thrown very many this time round. Although I have discovered that the kittens like eating them!

Still, it absolutely sucked yesterday that most of the one day off I could get was spent doing Chemistry homework. Man that was hard. At least it was handed in on time :>

Either way, I'm at the age when snowball fights just aren't really that exciting anymore! Snowman building, however, ROCKS. I didn't do one of them, unfortunately, but I did make handprints in Wisbech Park, just to see if I could hear some people's reactions... I couldn't, but I still found some of them in the ground when I walked in it today :>

That made me smile :)

Chinese food also makes me smile. How can anyone not like Chicken Chow Mein? [except for those vegetarians... they just don't know what they're missing...] And shredded crispy spicy beef. If only that could be abbreviated.

"SCSB". Sounds like a game in which Pikachu can kick the hell out of Super Mario and Princess Zelda... oh wait, that's "SSBB". Oh well.


You may have figured that I'm experimenting with a new writing style tonight. Well, ladies and gentlemen, I'm afraid I've hit the stage of only checking the blog sites about once every two weeks. Only one of the people I follow frequently updates their blogs. And to be honest, I'm starting to hit that point in my own blog in which I'm actually losing interest in everything I'm writing.

Probably because you all are too! Just as well, really.

How am I? Actually, quite happy :>


Anyway, enough. I'm bored, and several people are MSNing me.
Gotta blast!
Jimbob :>

No comments: