Friday 28 November 2008

Blog of Thankfulness

Hey people. Today's been the day from Hell, until about half an hour ago. Something I would have originally thought would shatter me actually did the opposite.

More on that later :>

Okay, so there's the pre-play nerves (Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at 7:30pm at the Wisbech Grammar School. BE THERE. £6 for adults, £4 for children and concessions!)...

...what? Couldn't resist :)...

...and to top these off, I've actually suffered quite the bad throat. Hoping for all the world that everything will prove to be "alright on the night", and if I recover, I'm actually quite excited!!!!!!!!!!

Where was I before getting sidetracked? OH YEAH!

I'll start with this morning. Well, all this talk about Amnesty International. Before today, I thought they were an airline... but now, I know exactly their purpose, and am very interested in their cause. It's amazing how badly people and animals are treated around the world... and yes, I would be extremely interested indeed to write letters to them.

Only problem - I can't make the meeting. It does make one think, most definitely. What does one write letters to AI about? "Please let more people go. Love, Jimmeh age 16 xx" (okay, I'm being a bit dozy here :>) or do I actually have to produce thought?! Dr Miller's words - "if you write letters and send them off to AI, someone will be saved".

May I be sceptical and ask: how? Do they recycle them and turn them into keys? Do they actually read each and every single letter, and no matter what it says, so long as it's supportive, and actually save one person by some kind of lottery system?

I respect their cause, most definitely. How they carry everything out, I don't know.
Praise and thanks to Amnesty International, for everything they do.


Okay, next thanks go to Mr Aguilar and Mr Wiles, for letting us have easy-on-the-eyes lessons. It's quite a relief, considering how tired I've been lately.

Also thanks to Miss Clayton, for bearing with my dodgy voice, and not panicking too much about it, or at least, as much as I am :>


But I suppose all of that pales in comparison (only a saying I've heard said, not seen written, thus giving that statement a "sp?") to the next bunch of thanks.

You see, something rather... remarkable... has happened. I've actually partaken in a mutual break up with someone who wants to stay friends. And I'm quite happy with that. So Rose, consider this public blog apology (read by a rather small integer XD) for everything that drove you crazy that I unintentionally did.

Glad to be how we used to be again.
Thanks.

Also, thanks to Sam, Rose's cousin, for keeping us both sane XD
(Funny, how I actually don't know what you look like yet :P)


I can't think of anything else to type tonight.
Just with the message in my mind that I have a lot to be thankful for, as biggotted as it sounds.

Love you all,
Jimbob xxxx

No comments: