Friday 26 September 2008

Ness of Disorientatedblog

Evening.

Well, 'tis Friday. YAHOO! The weekend lies ahead... or does it? Tomorrow = school, and Sunday = ...school. Life can be a real minger sometimes.

Fridays... they're gauntlets at the best of times (at least they are for me in Lower Sixth), so to top it all off with lots of acting talen-- sorry, 'talent' (I'm one of the most disorientated people Miss Clayton's ever met! WOO! And the strange thing is, I know it... and I'm kinda proud.)

So you know what? I feel like complaining about something universal. Not just the school crap I'm used to writing up.

...Breathing. Man, I hate that.

Sporty people might find they have high breathing rates, what with all that breathing they do and stuff. I'm the opposite. I'm so relaxed that when I talk I breathe a lot, theoretically. Whatsmore, when I stretch, I swear something clicks.

Chances are I'm gonna die in a few days.

OMG ZOMG INEEDSCISSORS!61! WE'RE GONNA DIE GONNA DIE GONNA DIEEEEEEEEE DIEEEE YOUBLOODYCOMMUNISTS there's no business like show business ROAROAROAROARfgeijipqrjlhg...

...that'll teach people to make lumpy custard.


So what have we learnt today? Blogs from mentally fried minds can be a bit... fun.
Yes.
That.

Bye!!! bobmiJ

No comments: