Sunday 7 September 2008

First Blog of the New Era-ness

Hey everyone!

(I'd like to start off a bit differently than usual. Knowing that Rob - you know, the awesome guy at the prom that hung with me and Rosie a lot? who had one of those stick-on moustaches like a TRUE legend? :) - has put my link on his blog page, i thought i should return the favour. Of course, in true me fashion, I haven't prepared myself with the link, so SEE ROB'S BLOG because it's laugh-out-loud funny, I promise.)

Anyway, so what's there to blog about? School?! Well, that's alright, I s'pose. The new super-hyped "re-vamped" common room has the perfect common room feeling... tons of lockers, and a WHOLE running tap [better go catch it! Oh, I'm on fire tonight...] and a kettle and tea bags... which is good, considering we've never had any sugar or spoons to stir with. Go figure.

The play seems to be the highlight of my life at the moment. Sad as it sounds. My role's een promoted from Sir Charles Marlow, and I'm now called HASTINGS! [oh eight hundred double-oh... ten sixty six!....... Sorry, I'll cut out all those jokes, they're getting kinda old now :>] And in case you haven't heard my ramblings, I'm in every act (oh dear)... and the best bit - I have to "be very hands-on about flirting with Anna Dunnet", according to Madame Clayton.

As much as I didn't think a romantic role suited me at first, I'm willing to reconsider...

(and Anna, if you ever DO read this, then man, have I got some answering to do XD)

ANYWAY! What else... been playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl a lot... nearly unlocked Ganondorf (WOO!) today, but Ganondorf broke a smash ball and killed me...

...by the way, I'm fully aware that very few will understand what I mean, but when dark lords turn into gigantic dark-themed bulldog/wolf hybrids and attempt to eat you, you know you're in deep shit.

YES. It HAPPENS.

(Super Smash Bros. Brawl - join in the brawl today! *cheesy smile*)

Housework's done, homework's done... cat's been exploding blood a lot lately, but she seems to be ok now... I think that's about all my feeble mind can cope with this evening :)


Hope you all have fun of some descriptions!
Jimbob xxxx

PS check Rob's blog. DO IT!

No comments: