Thursday 10 July 2008

Blog of Spainyness - a "goodbye for now"

Hey everyone. What's hangin'?

Well, this is it. Tonight will be the last night before I go, for a week, to an area near the Costa Del Sol. T'will be fun, methinks :) VERY nervous, actually. Chances are I'll forget something vital. Passport, ticket, socks, nuclear bomb... I dunno. XD

But that's the good thing about me. Always think in the positive... the positive (*breathes deeply*)...

It should be cool. It's a resort (I believe) with a swimming pool (nicceeee) and the beach nearby (nicceeeer) and stuff. Actually, if I forget anything, it'll probably be that - my swimming trunks :> oh, that would be a pain! And Sod's Law also states that it's kinda likely. And, since I've never burned in all sixteen and a half years of my life, well... maybe it's time...

If not, something will happen that's new, I'm sure. The Spanish syllabus actually coming in useful, for instance!!!! Naaa, I'm proud to have taken it. And it has done some wonders in Salamanca.

OH SHIT! I was meant to write to the woman!!! ....oh well. Time is an everlasting thing, till those greenhouse gases kill us all. Or the second coming of Jesus (as depicted in "Passion of the Christ 2". Also appearing in cinemas at similar times are "Titanic 2: Return of the Titanic" and the next Bambi film, where Bambi wakes up and finds the whole of the original film was a dream, and is reunited with his mother, somewhat zombified).

Remind me to write to Spielberg with all these ideas.

Anyway, as a goodbye for a week blog, I suppose I have to make it somewhat special.
CHICKEN TIKKA BITES ON A POGO STICK.
Don't say I never do anything special for you all :P

But on a more serious note. I must make my goodbyes.
- to Jack, who I found actually reads this blog. "Jihad, Jihad, Jihad."
- to Tilly and Rosie, for being generally awesome. "See you later!"
- to everyone else I like. "Bye!"
- to everyone I depise. "Ugh."

I think that settles it, does it not?


Anyway, love you all, bar the males. Hope you all have a good week, and I wish the best of fortunes to you all.

Your pal, Jimbob xxxx

2 comments:

Lisa said...

baby I read it too
really awesome
you are really gd in those writing things ;)
if u read that before going to spain
again MUUUUCH FUUUUN
Lisa <3

rosie2310 said...

aha
'see you later'
as in NOW!
yay =)
haha
i'm a bit 'retarded'
that means late in french you know =)
hehe.. i'm such a good french scolar