Saturday 26 July 2008

Blog of Happiness!

Hey people!

Not much news in the land of pretty colours and movements, bar one piece - me and Tilly are now going out! And I'm so goshdarn happy :> It's been a while since I've been this happy, in all honesty.

So if you'd like to raise your imaginary glasses, for a toast - To The Future! *imagines some clanking noises*.

Anyway, yet another short blog today! (<:-o) but don't worry. I'll make more longer, randomised blogs come the rare occasion that I think of one that I can make long, randomised comments about!


And thank you all for the support you have given us, particularly Ellie, Jez, Josh, Jack, Beefy, Rosie, Chloe, Meg... oh, the list goes on. If I haven't mentioned you and you feel that you deserve it, just think; you truly are a valued part of the "..." of the sentence.

Your happy pal, Jimbob :>

No comments: