Sunday 12 April 2009

The Easter Bloggy

Hey guys! I'm back from Spain! Miss meh? Thought not XD

So yeah, the past couple of weeks have been absolutely phenomenal. There was Spain, and before that I helped out with the cast of We Will Rock You at the College of West Anglia. Great guys, and they absolutely rock.

I'd probably even consider performing that if our school were to do it... only problem being that it contains rather a lot of swearing XD it even says that everyone from I'm A Celebrity are "a bunch of twats", haaa!!! But seriously, I enjoyed it, and I'm actually quite interested in the music of Queen because of it. Nice one, guys!

But now onto the most interesting part of my life so far... well, this holiday, anyway :> SPAIN!

Man, it rocked.

The family? ROCKED. The food? ROCKED. The partying? SUCKED (well, the sangria was quite nice actually, so the terminology "sucked" is a compliment because it's on a higher end of the spectrum...). The views? ROCKED. The activities? PRETTY GOOD. The weather? MEH.

However, the main thing that twisted it for me were - trying, and failing, to not be cliched here - my friends :> Matthew, Vince, Emily, Catherine, Emily (from another school), Sammy, Kim... oh to heck with it, they were all awesome!

Either way, I learnt so much about myself and others. For instance, I feared that I was quite lacklustre (or is it lacklustER? I dunno!) in terms of general passion. Sloth kinda does that to you, you don't give a damn either way about a lot of things. But it hit me on the final night (last night) when me, Matthew and Vince just stood in the Plaza Mayor, staring at the lights for one last time. Absolutely amazing, and I actually cried.

There is some sentiment behind my cold logic :>

But yeah, and also it's Easter. Happy Easter! And yes, I will hopefully be uploading photos later to do with the Salamanca trip, if you really wanna see them. And even if you don't, I do :P

No comments: