Wednesday 29 April 2009

Blog of OVERLOADness

Hey people!

Sigh... the death month is nearing its end. Thank goodness.

And sadly, it has lived up to its name; Toulouse, my loyal companion I've owned for nearly twelve years, was put down on the 21st. It's really sad.

Still, it's not characteristic of me to stay down in the dumps :) besides, with this unfortunate death, there was a blessing of the birth of the kittens earlier this month as well. They're growing up so fast! In fact, the video's up on Youtube now, if you haven't looked at it. Search "Pikachu Galileo Scaramouche Garfield" or something like that, you should see it. I warn you, the quality of sound and light is pretty bad with the recording camera, but you can't have everything!

So how are you?! Well, in the course of since the last time I've blogged, a lot has happened.

The biggest achievement so far for me is probably surviving the concert on Friday, that was scary, what with actually having to play my first solo piece to everyone who came (thanks to all my friends who did come, Rose, Ellie, Alice... the lot of ya XD)!

Then, up there with that, I GOT A SENIOR PREFECT INTERVIEW! Quite chuffed (is that the positive terminology? I get mixed up with "chuffed" and "gutted", they're so similar! *rolls eyes*)! Interview's next Wednesday. Good luck to all the others who managed to get this far :)

Plus, last time I blogged I was still on holiday. I'm back now. Whoop-dee. What better way to celebrate than with a Spanish oral?! Well, that said, it wasn't TOO disastrous. Just used the same words over and over (oh, they were good ones though!) so hopefully if they can overlook the overloading of this, then I should - in theory - be okay!

Birthday shoutouts to Alice last Saturday, and Rose tomorrow! WOO!


So, may May bring more happiness to you all.

And to the person involved who I know probably won't be celebrating too much due to a truly horrific incident recently, my thoughts go to you, and if you ever want to talk about it, I'm right here :)


Love you ALL! (except you and you and you)
Jimbob! xoxoxox

No comments: