Monday 8 March 2010

Blog of Loneliness

What's that? Jimbob calling himself lonely? How can that happen?! He's got at least two fan clubs (apparently) and a good, solid set of friends... HOW CAN THIS PERSON BE LONELY?!

Well, that's the subject of this blog, I suppose! :)

Right then, where to begin... well, the fan clubs, I guess. To be honest, I'm as confused as you may be. I never asked for them, and they never stopped giving me their undivided love. Not that I'm complaining, don't get me wrong here. I do feel honoured and extremely lucky! And that is NOT sarcasm. :)

Honest.

But not only is the whole thing getting a bit out of hand (I've actually had to block a couple of people for being too harrassing and annoying) but it's weird... I'm loved... yet I'm not lurved...

Pffft. It's quite pathetic, thinking about it now. Writing a blog to an audience of single digits as to how lonely I feel. On the other hand, it's quite funny... and maybe also kind of eye-opening.

This is your false prophet! *LIGHTNING BOLT*

(What? Just because I'm moaning doesn't mean I can't have fun whilst I do so. :P )

Seriously though. I just wish that I could find someone who was my female counterpart. Someone roughly my age (good start), who has a positive outlook on life and can have fun without losing sight of what is important. Is that so much to ask?

Well, tough question. That was a bit vague for a description. Let's just leave that on the rhetorical pile ;)


So yes, you've probably seen a new side to me (if you're not that surprised, I'm surprised about that). And please, I love the fact that everyone knows who I am, stops to acknowledge my existence, and I'm aware that my situation could be ten thousand times worse. So I beg that you don't think me greedy or hypocritical by writing this.

Heh, well I've written all this now, I'd have to hold the backspace button for a long while before this whole thing's deleted. So be it. Let my patheticness be known to the internet nation.

Just be thankful that I've left out some details. Haha!


Well, see ya. Normal people :)
Lots of love, Jimbob :D xxxx

No comments: